Friday, December 19, 2008

All Dressed Up, Too Many Places to Go


E and I are tired of shopping and running errands. The grocery store was crazy this morning. People trying to beat the storm (which came as I was leaving), and trying to get shopping done on this last day of school before the break. And our cat is lost, so I was out in the freezing cold with the wind blowing trying to hang up 'lost cat' posters. Yesterday I got my hair cut, went to a presidency meeting, and took E to the doctor. (She is 11 lb. 10 oz. and healthy except for a herniated belly button which makes it stick out, but no big deal). I have to go pick up one kid after school today, and then. . .sigh, we are holing up in our cozy Christmas house in the middle of the storm. The kids are having a 'sleepover' down by the Christmas tree tonight (with each other). Cozy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is just soo cute! Hazel has been my little shopping elf too.

    How much snow are you getting??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious!! I was Mom's shopping buddy when I was littler, I guess I still am!

    ReplyDelete