Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Carpet and other projects




Yay, here is our new carpet! I LOVE IT. I was so worried not knowing if I would like the color, the texture, the look. It is wonderful, though. I just hope it holds up for many years. We are much refreshed this Sunday morning. We don't have stake conference until 2 p.m., so were able to rest all morning after a killer two days of moving five kids and us and our living room and all our beds, dressers, STUFF, all over the place, and ripping out carpet and pad and vacuuming dust and dusting. We worked hard until about 7 last night and were totally exhausted, but got everything back in place except the closet doors. The house feels glorious and clean and organized now. Amazing how just having totally clean and cleaned up floors can make everything else feel clean. And it smells good. We are very grateful we could fix things up a bit, and now we are very glad to be done working on it. I just have a little painting to do and a little trim to put on under the wood stair ends, and then we'll be done.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE IT!.. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great! I bet it feels nice to have new carpet.

    ReplyDelete