Monday, November 9, 2009

Almost forgot.



Well, first of all, I am making Brandy's creamy white chicken chili for a freezer group I belong to. I will make 6 gallon bags full to take and exchange for 6 other recipes! Wahoo.

Monday--macaroni and cheese, I've done my cooking for the day. Okay, maybe I'll throw in some hot dogs and peas
Tuesday--Pizza Roll and Salad (pepperoni and moz. cheese inside french bread). Taking this to a recipe group that night. (How did I get all my groups in one week?)
Wednesday--taco soup and tortilla chips (taking a pot of taco soup to the teacher luncheon for Parent/Teacher Conference this night, yes I am crazy this week)
Thursday--Fried Rice and stir-fry veggies (Thanks for the suggestion Michelle)
Friday Fun Night--hamburgers, carrots and celery
Saturday--leftovers (Go BYU! and go Darin! Get the yard ready for winter!)
Sunday--chicken and stuffing

Here's my Thanksgiving Menu (I wanted to look for things on sale this week)We are probably eating here and Darin's parents will come, or we will go to there house. Not totally decided yet. May have other family members from around here.
Turkey (free from Darin's work wahoo!)
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Rolls
Corn
Stuffing
pomegranate pop
sweet potatoes
Banana Orange Frosted Jello
spinach dip and bread
cheese ball and crackers
veggies and dip
Pie: chocolate ribbon pie, Marie Calendars frozen banana cream pie, apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin pie, whipping cream
MMMMMMM. Did I forget anything?

1 comment: