Monday, January 25, 2010

Food

Here are my ideas for the week

Tex Mex Chicken Skillet
http://hoosierhomemade.com/meals-nov-9-15-tex-mex-chicken-skillet/
Fish and hot dogs for the ones who just can't hack it, brown rice, Normandy vegetables
Italiany Shells (I'm MAKING this this week, whether anyone else wants them or not!), French Bread, green beans
Lentil Soup and garlicy breadsticks
Ham frozen leftover from Christmas, cheesy potatoes (good Sunday dinner!), rolls, peas, fruit salad or jello

I have an Olive Garden gift card looming on my bulletin board. I am trying to wait until V-day for that one. I am craving Italian.

Oh, and last week we had stromboli! French bread rolled like cinnamon rolls, with pepperoni and mozz. cheese inside. Cooked, sliced, and then dipped in spaghetti sauce.

We are mostly cold cereal people for breakfast because we have three different shifts leaving in the morning, sometime 4. Cableguy at 6:50, Marebear at 7:35, boys at 8:35, and D whenever in between. On weekends, I LOVE to make all different kinds of pancakes! This weekend I made whole wheat blender pancakes (MMMMM) with white wheat, and plum syrup. Only Seth and I ate the plum syrup. Oh well, it was soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment