Monday, March 21, 2011

Exhaustion from Raising Little Kids

I think it's obvious that part of the exhaustion that accompanies caring for little kids is physical. (Lifting, carrying, picking up toys, blankets, papers, and crayons, feeding, putting in bed, constant needs to be filled). But I really think the exhaustion also comes from rarely being able to stop and focus on a project that requires thought processes and produces results. Just writing this, I'm feeling less tired!

President Gordon B. Hinckley once said, "Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds!" So it's okay. I don't want to raise a little blonde weed now, do I?

P.S. And why can't BIG kids make the decisions we want them to make and make them right now and be done with it? (BYU vs. USU?) Don't worry. I do know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment