Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Birthday Girl

And here she is at the end of the day. Party girl. I don't think she ever makes it through the day in the same outfit. (Potty training may be part of this. It's going well, but it's not perfect yet, sadly.)


Very fun cupcake stand that I got at Walmart on clearance.The tablecloth is fabric from Joann's. We use that and a birthday banner at each birthday and voila! instant reusable decorations! One other cooool idea. The party section at Walmart had a couple cute gift-sized reusable cloth bags (like those reusable grocery bags) for 97 cents each. And what about just using those reusable grocery bags that people give away at every community event? Maybe not so cute, but I thought regular paper gift bags were a money saver over wrapping paper--but cloth bags top them all I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a fun looking birthday party! She is such a doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete