Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Our beautiful family at the Bountiful Temple on Kari's wedding day
Hello hello!  I have been gone from blogging all summer long.  Getting a missionary ready and off was followed quickly by our daughter getting engaged which was followed by mad research, planning, and production of a wedding!  I am planning to write about my experience in the next few blogs, now that I have a bit of time. I want to remember the websites I ordered from, the places I rented from, the things that worked, the things that didn't, and the things that I learned. This blog is somewhat of a journal for me so this is where I'm writing it! With the wedding over, yes, I feel like a train ran over me, but yes, that feeling is leaving.  I am happy to be getting back to normal life, but oh! what a great experience it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment